Monday, July 4, 2016

Poppin' Pastels...not new, but still FUN!

I know that this Poppin' Pastels technique is not new but it was recently RE-discovered by me and I LOVE it.  It's like the magic invisible ink we used as kids.  Seemingly unassuming stamped image but one you add chalk, it comes to life!

The process is pretty simple but the results can be anything you want them to be.  I'll be showing indiviuals of all ages how to do this at my Community House class this weekend (Saturday, July 9th)...

Here is a picture of the four card styles I came up with - but I'm sure no one else's will look the same...


Here's the class info if anyone local is interested. I may be persuaded to make a video of one of these cards as it is fun to watch the color show up!

Another reminder....July 31st is the LAST DAY to order from the current Annual Expressions so if there is ANYTHING you need from that book, NOW is the time to order.


Click either of the shopping carts to the right to place an order or contact me directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment