Monday, April 4, 2016

Coloring Book Card Set

Coloring Book Card Set

For my Community House class this month, I've combined the popular "Adult Coloring" book trend with card-making.  Using random stamping and multiple stamps from a single or multiple stamp sets, I made an 8.5 X 11 piece of cardstock into a coloring page.  I then divided the page to create 6 panels.  The mats and sentiment banners provide a complete card that as a set would be a great present for your favorite coloring aficionado.  Or if you enjoy the coloring-arts, you can color the card specifically for the recipient.




Close To My Heart has quite a few stamp sets that work so well for this technique and its so much fun.  There is one set in the new Seasonal Expressions (available May 1) that will be perfect!  I will post a sneak peak of the set and some other page examples later in the month. Here are two other options for Saturday's class.



BONUS:  Two 9-to-9 Crop tickets for anyone who attends this class.

I'm hoping to have a full class!  Have a great day!

~ Penny

No comments:

Post a Comment